Please take some time to review our personal data policy. From the moment you start to browse our website, you agree to the terms and conditions mentioned below.
What does “personal data” mean?
‘personal data’ means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly. Considering this definition, your name, email, or telephone number is personal data.
What are your rights according to the GDPR?
According to the GDPR, when we collect your personal data, you have the following rights:
- Right of Access- you have the right to access your personal data that we process and also be informed of any changes to their processing.
- Right to rectification- you have the right to ask for the correction or rectification of inaccurate or incomplete personal data.
- Right to erasure (right to be forgotten)- you have the right to ask us to delete your personal data.
- Right to restriction of processing- you have the right to ask us not to process specific types of personal data, temporarily or permanently.
- Right to data portability- you have the right to ask for the delivery of copies of your personal data, that we process. Furthermore, you can request the transfer of your personal data to a third-party data controller.
- Right to object-
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data at any moment, on grounds related to your personal circumstances.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for reasons of direct marketing.
- Right to withdraw consent at any time- you have the right to withdraw your consent at any moment, using the same method that you consented with in the first place.
- Right to file an official complaint to the supervisory authority- you have the right to exercise all these rights and in case you cannot exercise them, you can make an official complaint to the supervisory authority.
You can exercise the aforementioned rights by sending an email to the Data Controller.
What process must you follow, in order to exercise your rights?
Consult2xl.com guarantees that you, who either visits or gives us your personal data, will be able to exercise your rights. You can exercise these rights by contacting the Data controller via email. The Data Controller must notify you about the process of your request in a one (1) month period. If the Data Controller does not complete your request, he shall notify you in a one (1) month period stating the reason for the failure. Failure to notify you after the one (1) month period passes, gives you the right to file an official complaint to the supervisory authority.
How do we collect your personal data?
Your personal data can only be collected through the completion of the “Contact Us” form you can find in our website.
What kind of personal data do we collect?
By completing the “Contact Us” form you can find in our website we collect: a) your first and your last name, b) your email address, c) the reason you choose to contact us about.
For what reasons do we collect your data?
For how much do we retain your personal data in our possession?
The period of the retention of your data depends on the way you give us your data:
By completing and sending the “Contact Us” form: All the data you give us this way are retained only until we solve the problem you contacted us about or until you decide to withdraw your consent.
In some cases, we may retain your personal data, even if you exercise your right to erasure, in order to comply with our legal obligation (e.g. tax department investigations). In these cases, your data will be retained only for the time period that the law requires us to retain them.
Does Consult2XL.gr share my personal data with third parties?
Consult2XL.gr may share your data with third parties. These third parties may be:
- Business partners – trusted companies that may provide information about products and services you might like (where you have provided your separate consent). (e.g. Google Ads, Facebook)
- Service providers – companies that provide services for or on behalf of Samsung.
- Law enforcement – when we are required to share your data with them
- Social Media Plugins- When you use a Service that contains Plugins, information may be directly transferred from your device to the operator of the social network. We have no influence on the data gathered by the Plugin. If you are logged into the social network, your use of our Service can be referenced to your social network account. In this case, the aforementioned privacy terms do not apply, and you will have to check the privacy terms of the social media you use.
Does collecting your data mean that we will be able to send newsletters to you?
No. In order to send you newsletters you will have to subscribe manually and provide us with a separate consent. The collection of your email address does not mean that you are automatically included in our newsletter list.
What are “cookies”?
The cookies that are mentioned below are stored in your Computer/ Mobile device, when you visit a website. You can see and manage the cookies that any website stores in your computer from your browser (Mobile Device browsers may not give you this ability).
What type of cookies does our website use and for what reason?
These Cookies are essential for the smooth operation of our website.
These Cookies help us analyze the way you, the visitors, use our website. Furthermore, these Cookies help us understand, which of the services that we offer are the most popular. Last but not least, they help us keep track of the performance of our website.
These Cookies allow us to deliver a better user experience.
What can you do in case you do not want our website to store cookies in your Computer?
In case you do not want our website to store Cookies in your computer you can disallow the storage of Cookies, when you enter our website. This choice is made by you, when you enter our website for the first time or when you continue browsing it. This choice can be changed at any given time.
Furthermore, we would like to inform you that in case you do not want websites to store Cookies in your computer you can turn them off from the settings menu of your browser.
For Google Chrome visit here:
For Mozilla Firefox visit here:
For Safari visit here:
Be Careful!!!! If you choose to turn off the Cookies option from your browser, you may not be able to use many of the services that our website provides or even visit our website. This applies also to the erasure of the Cookies files after browsing our website.
Who is the Data Controller?
Consult2XL is the Data Controller. This company’s main occupation is offering business consulting services.
How can you contact the Data Controller?
The Email Address of the Data Controller is firstname.lastname@example.org. You can contact us through this address for any questions you may have concerning your personal data. Furthermore, you can use this address in order to exercise the rights that GDPR gives you.
The aforementioned terms are in order with current legislation. We urge our website visitors to check this webpage frequently, in order to be aware of any changes.